Macpac Minaret Tent
The Minaret is a classic 2 person tent that's ideally suited to backpacking. It's made from premium materials and is built to withstand many years of use.
Built with a two-pole tunnel design, the Minaret tent is made for aerodynamic stability in high winds and strength under load. The Minaret’s two-pole design cuts down on weigh significantly. Macpac chose to make the fly out of UV30™ SI, a silicone-coated fabric known for its strength, water resistance and UV protection. Please note, this fly needs to be manually seam sealed with SilNet™ seam sealer (provided).
The floor is built with Macpac's legendary Torrentwear™ XP tub, designed to be waterproof and durable. They incorporated the Multi-Pitch™ system, allowing you to pitch the fly independent of the inner so that the inner stays dry when packing up in wet conditions.
A unique four-vent system encourages airflow, managing condensation without compromising insulation. The three-season Minaret tent is designed to support two trampers or climbers above and below the snowline. Warmer than the two-season Duolight tent, but also slightly heavier, the Minaret is the best choice if you value durability and wish to comfortably use a tent in alpine conditions. If you are looking for a four-season tunnel tent, the slightly larger Olympus may be a better option.
- Two-pole tunnel system creates aerodynamic stability and strength under load
- DAC Featherlite® NSL™ poles, giving strength and stability while being better for the planet
- Single vestibule provides sheltered entry
- Retractable floor gives cooking and gear storage options
- Internal double-door system provides for both insulation and air flow options
- Numerous internal mesh pockets for organised living
Please note: the water-resistant UV30™ SI fly cannot be factory sealed and needs to be manually seam sealed (SilNet™ seam sealer is provided).